The BEST Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
3. In a large bowl mix butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla. Add egg and pumpkin puree. Mix well.
4. Stir in flour mixture and add chocolate chips.
5. Use a 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop to drop onto un-greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for a couple minutes before removing to cooling rack.