Got kids? This post is for you! Here are links to all my favorite Thanksgiving activities to keep your little ones busy while you enjoy Thanksgiving Day!
1. Coloring Placemat Printable HERE.
2. Don't Eat Pete Thanksgiving Printable HERE.
3. Thanksgiving Word Search Printable HERE.
4. Thanksgiving Color Page Printable HERE.
5. Turkey Land Game Printable HERE.
6. Thanksgiving Counting Book Printable HERE.
7. Turkey No Color Craft Printable HERE.
8. Turkey Coloring Craft Printable HERE.
9. Turkey Photo Booth Printable Props HERE.
10. Trader Joe's Turkey Gingerbread HERE.
11. Amazon Turkey Making...
I wanted to make Thanksgiving a little more meaningful this year so I decided I would dedicate the 7 days before Thanksgiving to gratitude. I'm calling it 7 days of gratitude and I will have a daily challenge for myself. You can make up your own or follow along with me but I am excited to see the miracles that gratitude brings me this week.
10 grateful thoughts. The first day will all be in my head. 10 gratitude statements in the form of thoughts throughout the day. I am grateful for ______________.
Need something new to watch on Netflix??? Here are my current faves....
1. The Hart of Dixie. If you like feel good type shows then this one is for you! A fashionable female doctor from NYC moves to small town and finds a very different lifestyle there. It's adorable and a total feel good series.
2. Arrow. If you like Batman or super heroes then you will like this one! This is a DC story line about Oliver Queen who gets lost on an island for 5 years and comes home to fight for good in his...
Hair Scarf Fashion!! It is the thing right now! Are you ready to see my favorite ways to style your hair scarf?? Here are my favorite blog links to some absolutely adorable bloggers talking all about this fun fashion trend!
1. Barefoot Blonde by Amber Fillerup “Ribbon Hair” HERE
2. Missy Sue “12 Ways To Wear A Hair Scarf” HERE
3. The Effortless Chic by Jen Pinkston “The Hair Scarf 2 Ways” HERE
There you have it! There are so many ways to use your scarf and it is SO cute!...
There is nothing more sweet in this life than that of reading a book to a child. Children's books have such a charm to them and I think I love them more as an adult! Here are my favorites.
1. Blueberry Girl
This charming book is about our journey in life and it is painted with the most gorgeous pictures connecting us to mother nature. It is beautiful and thought provoking.
Shop this book HERE.
2. The Wonderful Things You Will Be
The title of this book...